Principal, Project Manager, Engineer
Bob joined Synthesis in early 2000 as a Principal and Project Manager. He has an M.S.E, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, from West Virginia University and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Maryland. Bob is responsible for project management including master planning, project planning and programming, site acquisition, feasibility analysis, scheduling, budgeting and financing, design, permitting, construction oversight, commissioning and move-in.
• Senior Project Manager for Zenon Environmental Systems, an international manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment equipment employing membrane technology.
• Engineering and Projects Manager for Paques Environmental Technology, an international manufacturer of wastewater to energy projects.
• Vice President of Construction and Operations for Synergics, a developer of renewable energy projects.
• Founding Principal, The Hedden Group, a construction and engineering consulting practice.
• Associate Principal and Manager of Alternative Energy Projects, Mueller Associates, a Baltimore based MEP consulting engineering firm.