FURNITURE, FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT (FF&E)
When an owner decides to develop a facility, adequate attention must be given to planning for the contents of the facility and the infrastructure needed to make the building functional. Synthesis will coordinate the procurement and installation of these items.
Sometimes specialty consultants are needed for planning and design of these elements. Synthesis can assist in identifying the consultants, developing contracts between consultants and owners and overseeing their work.
Many of these elements must also be coordinated with the construction documents developed by the architect.
Such elements can include:
- Voice (phone) systems (hardware and cabling)
- Data systems (hardware and cabling)
- WIFI systems (hardware and cabling)
- Security systems (hardware and cabling)
- Audio visual systems (hardware and cabling)
- Keying schedules
- Interior and exterior signage
- Wayfinding systems
- Medical equipment